Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a bolt on race can for a 929, 2001, if anyone has on kicking around, not fussy on make as long as it's pretty and loud lol, i'm in central Scotchland, cheers, Gogs.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've got two I can kick around... One is a Two-Brothers carbon and the other is an Erion Racing (black, has a few nicks and scratches).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fancy sellin either of them? if so how much we talkin and where are you? am guessin yer not in Scotchland!

Any pics available?

Cheers!

·
Registered
109 Posts
You know, I didn't even look to see where you were from, I'm from the U.S. I have never sold anything out of the country so I wouldn't know the steps to take. If you still want pics let me know.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
You know, I didn't even look to see where you were from, I'm from the U.S. I have never sold anything out of the country so I wouldn't know the steps to take. If you still want pics let me know.
I would assume it's the same as if you were sending it to the other side of your town except you'd probably have to sign a customs declaration stating its value?
I sent a 954 fuel tank from Australia to Italy and it was no different to sending it across town - except for the price :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts