Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you've done anything to the bike cosmetically like, different model fairings, swing arms, tails, etc post up pictures :patriot:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
:hmm: i've been looking for a decent belly pan... but as i cant find one thats quite rite*..... I'm thinking of making my own:D

but as it not for a 929 but for my 900 fighter i'll have to start my own thread:p**

*or even vaguely rite and could be modified:rolleyes:
**nernernenener!!!:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
:hmm: not quite sure yet.....

... but it needs to go with the 999tail

·
Registered
335 Posts
mine:
rc51 complete front end an rear rim
honda 1k 05 subframe and tail
cadillac sts HID headlight
metal mesh on all fairing openings

·
Registered
296 Posts
if you've done anything to the bike cosmetically like, different model fairings, swing arms, tails, etc post up pictures :patriot:
Heres my baby VFR 800 swingarm, tail raiser, laser exhaust,GSXR 1000 K6 forks, gsxr 1000 steering damper, 1 piece tail with intergrated led tailight, 954 throttle bodies, bubble screen, dark candy apple paint.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
^ very nice bike, what triple trees are you runnig with the k6 forks? and did you have to do anything to get the calipers to work with the 929 rotors?

·
Registered
296 Posts
^ very nice bike, what triple trees are you runnig with the k6 forks? and did you have to do anything to get the calipers to work with the 929 rotors?
Thanks......Im still using the 929 triple tree, it is a direct fit (GSXR Forks are about 6mm longer which i adjusted by having the forks come out abit higher than the CBR's position) As for the calipers i used the 929 wheel and 330mm disc so i had 10mm spacers made up and used longer bolts for the calipers so everything would fit (GSXR uses 310mm disc's). extended braided lines as the GSXR callipers sit a bit lower than the CBR's. handles and brakes great.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts