Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:huh: Does any one know any thing about wolf pipes ...found this on ebay from suncoastcyclesport a junk yard for bikes . I didnt know any one made a dual undertail exhaust for a 2001 929.??? if so are they any good ??. or is this guy trying to sell something for the wrong bike ..$750.00 sounds high for something from a junk yard ,, But would look cool on my bike , can any one give me info please thanks..... :confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
:huh: Does any one know any thing about wolf pipes ...found this on ebay from suncoastcyclesport a junk yard for bikes . I didnt know any one made a dual undertail exhaust for a 2001 929.??? if so are they any good ??. or is this guy trying to sell something for the wrong bike ..$750.00 sounds high for something from a junk yard ,, But would look cool on my bike , can any one give me info please thanks..... :confused:

thats a lie!!!! i purchased it from him!!!! got it tried installing that piece of crap and it didnt even come close to fitting... so i sent it back and now its listed for 500$ it looks likle its not even for a honda!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
suncoast is a bunch of liars and thieves! I got a rear set from them and the bracket was bent all to hell and when I sent it back they didnt refund me my money because they said it wasnt in it original condition. avoid these assholes at all cost.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
suncoast is a bunch of liars and thieves! I got a rear set from them and the bracket was bent all to hell and when I sent it back they didnt refund me my money because they said it wasnt in it original condition. avoid these assholes at all cost.
You used Paypal I hope?

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
You used Paypal I hope?
Paypal is no guarantee..

Friend bought a turbo off of ebay, from a notable seller.. Said it was used only for a few dyno runs.. Wel turned out the shaft was broken, so nothing like what the seller had said.

Friend paid $1200 for the turbo and a few other items from the guy.

Pay pal would not do anything about it at all. So basically he paid $1200 for 4 injectors, and a FPR.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Paypal is no guarantee..
It's not a guarantee, but it's a lot safer than a western union transfer. At least you have SOMETHING to fall back on.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
It is true, it is nice to have some kind of insurance.. Even if it doesnt do you any good haha.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I used PayPal and fought them but they sided with sccs because when I sent it back it wasn’t all put together. So according to them I didn't need a full refund because it warranted a restocking fee. In my opinion it wasn’t sellable in the first place especially since they claimed it was in usable condition.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have had good experiences with PayPal but their buyer to seller mediation is kind of shitty since it doesn't seem that they make a very fair decision every time. In other words I feel like they don't really protect the buyer very much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts