Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
You don't need to do that, the ED and A wiring harness configurations are not that different. All it takes is to change a few connectors around, the colour codes on the manual diagram have to conform, they just leave the HISS routing out. I'll try to subscribe to this thread but I'm new here so excuse me if I don't get it right. If you need a diagram I can probably throw one together for you.

·
Registered
76 Posts
So here's the sitch, I've mapped my connector config but my mobile won't allow me to upload to this site. I've put it into drop-box and here's the link http://db.tt/hbGDpGAH ... Now I'm going to ask that you upload it for review (without modification) before using it as my harness has been modified (O2 sensor and purge valve no longer inline, locations of these pins calculated from manufacturer wiring diagram) and I wouldn't want my info to damage ur bike. Also since my crash I sent this harness in to have it put into a non-runner that I purchased, the mechanics stuffed around for months and then came back to me saying that they can't get my fuel pump working. Turns out they had neglected to check the colour coding on my pumps connector and may have cooked my ECM a bit. That said I don't think they changed any of the ECM pins and my bike was running a Cali ECM on this config. Pls let me know how it turns out, I'm going to be trying to get my harness working myself and would appreciate any feedback.

Also ... I have two ED ECMs with harnesses that I can't use because the idiots who sold them to me were neglegent with the keys. I've seen a vid on youtube where a bunch of hoodies jack a 929 with HISS so I know it's possible to get around. If anyone knows how this is done you'll be saving me a lot of cash and hassel by letting me in on the secret, I'd be willing to trade one and maybe some other parts for the info. Keep in mind that I live in Africa and postage is not cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts