Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I'm gonna guess that most here would have no clue as to what is street legal in Malaysia.
But D&D is teh bomb, yo!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Ummmmmmmm........... :huh: "Legal and real loud"......I dont see anything working for you. Its gonna be one or the other. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Technically, few or no aftermarket exhausts are legal, at least here. Dunno about where you are. A bit louder sounds nice, but really loud is just damned obnoxious in my book.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm contemplating geting a race exhaust for my 954 ,I think i'm the only one still running around with the titanium standard one.
Is there any gain or loss in the performance & power area or is it purely about noise & weight?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yes, you get gains with a full system. But you need a PC3 as well.
just repeating what I've read here a thousand times.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a Yoshi CF Tri-Oval.
What I think it's benefits are.
1) Actually muffles the sound, and emits a nice low rumble. Still about as loud as you would ever want it to be.
2) The carbon fiber cools down instantly. I get off the bike and put my hand on it and it's already cool.
3) CF makes it lighter. Not like it's really going to make a difference for our riding.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you want loud, there's a one word answer (well, I think they spell it as one word anyway):

RaceFit.

And once you have it, you'll instantly realise the folly of your choice...they do a MotoGP style exhaust that exits by the rider pegs...fill your ears with silicone before going out for a ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm going for the akrapovic hexagonal.It's purely cosmetic as is i really don't have a power problem.I seemed to get a kick out of beating other bikes with just the sound of the chain while they're all imagining reaching mach 1 by reviing 10000 in 3rd gear to scare me with the noise.:)

·
Registered
139 Posts
i just put a d&d on a couple days ago and it is loud as hell. sounds good though. and i have gotten 2 compliments on it already. and one was from a girl!! :D (girl who knows nothing about bikes and just liked the way it looked and sounded)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts