Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Honda CBR 929 RR for sale, has around 18k on it or so. Has an FI cage, SI 12 bar, -1/+3 with new 530 chain, and a Leo Vinci Carbon Fiber pipe. It also has a stunt dented tank.

This was my stunt bike for some time, now I'm looking to go down to a 600. The upper fairing is busted the sides are rashed a little and the tail is cut down for the 12 bar. I had it streetfightered out but I just recently put the upper/light all on so I could do some night riding with a few friends. I will snap some newer pics in the day or so. If you would like to call me call 573-587-9455 or 573-517-8096 my name is Dustin.

An old pic of what it looked like minty.

What it looked like streetfighter style.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will trade for a bike with a salvage/rebuilt title as well. Or a stunt bike with no title if the trade is right.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since i had a few people asking...the title is clean. It also has some decent tires on it now as well.

$2700....

·
Registered
74 Posts
i have 04 600rr fully setup

Fi cage, bar, ezpull, handbrake etc. If it doesnt sell cash (which i need) lol gotta geta truck for work and my gf and i are looking to get a house. Maybe we can work something out ive wanted a 929 street killer for awhile

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.