Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what other front master will fit on the 929. I tried looking up parts numbers and found nothing. The downtube going into the master broke and I need a replacement. Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I was wondering what other front master will fit on the 929. I tried looking up parts numbers and found nothing. The downtube going into the master broke and I need a replacement. Thanks for the help
The 954 is the same externally but the bore size is different.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Go to this site it will give you an idea of the cost of the replacement piece as well as the part#

Illinois Honda Yamaha Motorcycle ATV Dealer - Nielsen Enterprises, Inc. - Kawasaki Polaris Sea Doo Ski Doo Arctic Cat Can Am Jet boat Scooter Snowmobile Watercraft Trailer

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
lots of things will fit on there - I had a GSXR one for a week or two on my 954 when they thought the original master cylinder had gone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts