Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at how many miles do you go before you refill? my light comes on at 120 but i still have a gallon and a half of gas left in the tank.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Daltrey said:
at how many miles do you go before you refill? my light comes on at 120 but i still have a gallon and a half of gas left in the tank.
My 2000 929 go until about 150 before the tank light comes on. However, at the track, Id say it only gets about 80-90 miles for I have to refill her.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Daltrey said:
This is an age old question... The only way to accurately predict is to know your throttle hand. Cruising on the highway, I can go the distance. If I'm on the street and riding for fun, well... not so much. If I'm.. uh.. lets say REALLY late, then I got to fill her more often.

As a general rule of thumb, I fill her up around 200km (120miles).

·
Registered
34 Posts
the bike has a .92 gallon "reserve". When the fuel light comes on, you have that much fuel remaining. I usually get about 100 miles per tank.

·
Registered
158 Posts
stock with bolt on....120-130 (tooling) untill the light was on...pretty consistently.

With exhaust and PC...100-110 (tooling) Ham fisted...88-85...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts