Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new never mounted set of triple clamps from Gilles Tooling. They are adjustable offset triples that can be changed very easily. I was going to do the 929 front end on my 600rr but decided to go another route. These are $1150-1200 on most sites, looking for $700 shipped in the US.

Look at the detail in their machining:

·
Registered
397 Posts
so this is stemmed for a 929?? i see the bottom is boltless?? how do you tighten it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I was going to do the 929 front end on my 600 but changed my mind. They have been taken out of the nice case they come in a couple of times but never mounted. They are definitly mint, new in box.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is too low with Paypal fees and shipping. This is listed at $1150 or more on every site I have seen, you are offering half that amount. I can't take that much off, I'm already out more than $450 with the price I'm asking.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They come with the standard, which can be flipped around to another offset. The offset kits provide two offsets by simply turning the eccentric around.

·
Registered
397 Posts
beautiful piece. very trick. good luck with the sale. great price too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Registered
374 Posts
The problem is this isn't really a bang-for-the-buck mod. I'd love to have 'em, but wheels would make more sense. If you change your mind my offer stands. I can pay you via PayPal immediately. Let me know.

·
Registered
737 Posts
So what does it take to make them fit the 954? Anything or is it a direct swap as well?

These might be a nice little trick add on piece for my project.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Man...I honestly think that your asking price is an awesome deal! I'd jump all over this except I'm trying to go a slightly different route with my bike. Good luck with the sale though!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.