Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 929 guages ... mine melted in the sun :(

And I need a 954 rear hugger. Even the plastic OEM one will do.

Thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
drizzle1214,

The gauges still haven't arrived. Were you able to get with your carrier and see if they had any idea what happened to them? It's been 20 days :(

·
Banned
645 Posts
looks like we are in the same boat i called him and he said they should be on the way blah blah i've got his # if you want it. He says he shipped mine usps parcel post which takes 10 buisness days which i know. But i payed him 20 days ago what gives

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks like we are in the same boat i called him and he said they should be on the way blah blah i've got his # if you want it. He says he shipped mine usps parcel post which takes 10 buisness days which i know. But i payed him 20 days ago what gives
A phone number would be nice. TIA

·
Banned
645 Posts
and 3252803187 just dont tell him where you got it please good luck getting him to answer
I have been tryin and tryin to get him to get shyt worked out i guess i give up im filing a claim as we speak dunno if ill get any moneys back since we didnt use ebay anybody know?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can file a claim through PayPal. It can be hit or miss, but right now I don't know what else we have to lose. Looks like he has the parts and our money :(

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have his address if you want it. PM me and you can contact local authorities and file theft charges as he basically stole from you.

·
Banned
645 Posts
red929 have you spoken with him? He text me today saying his phone has been broken, and if my parts are not here my monday he will just give me a refund(yea i bet). ok maybe his phone has been broken but how about his email address.........

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got this from PayPal today ...

"We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account."

:thumbd:

Anyone know the number to his local PD?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts