Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
The person that owned the bike be4 me spilled brake fluid all over the tach and it has a few major cracks so im completly going thru my bike this winter and fixing all the flaws lol
Is it just the screen thats broken? Might be cheaper to remove it and just add a piece of clear perspex (and silicone it)

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Any pictures? I would myself clean up the gauges and salvage them - silicone works wonders XD.

I would even drill and attach some metal brakets to the back if needed (you wouldn't see it)

·
Registered
18 Posts
i don't know, how much you can give me for it?

btw. how about yours?they works?If, yes show me the pic and tell me how many miles r on it, i may buy them if you want to sell them

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any pictures? I would myself clean up the gauges and salvage them - silicone works wonders XD.

I would even drill and attach some metal brakets to the back if needed (you wouldn't see it)
ya but right now its just to much work i dont have the time im working full time 45-50 hours a week and goin to college 4 days a week lol part of the plastic over the temp is broke and missing and there are cracks going almost all the way up the digital read out part lol

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Hmm, I see where you are coming from but wouldn't it be cheaper to use perspex and silicone? (I'm not obsessed with that stuff, just think it might be useful (and cheaper))

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i don't know, how much you can give me for it?

btw. how about yours?they works?If, yes show me the pic and tell me how many miles r on it, i may buy them if you want to sell them
idk about today i get paid friday but right now i dont have alot of money just recently had a couple surgerys and got medically discharged out of the army and everything on mine works i just cant stand the way they look at all im ocd about my bike lol and 26,1xx r the miles.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm, I see where you are coming from but wouldn't it be cheaper to use perspex and silicone? (I'm not obsessed with that stuff, just think it might be useful (and cheaper))
it probably would be cheaper but in all honesty i dont wanna mess with it lol knowing my luck i would lose or break something else in the procces lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts