Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone just found this site and love the feed back i have read so far, i have an 01 929 and i am having mapping problems, when i bought the bike it came without the servo motor for the flappers and everthing was rmoved, full yosh system and the plugs are just sitting there, i do not mind that the light is on and the fi light doesnt bother me either, my question is does anyone have a power comander or a map for an 01 929 that they will sell or give away, also is there any way to map it without a power comander.
thank you all for reading this stupid ongoing message
ben

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
benisgod said:
my question is does anyone have a power comander or a map for an 01 929 that they will sell or give away, ben
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the laughs ill make sure to keep checking back so i know people are still laughinat me, it also stated willing to sell but i guess you missed that!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
G'day and :welcome: to the org

Don't worry about the laughter, we like to have a good time at somebody elses expense, nothing personal :thumb:

:D

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Watch the for sale board (thread) or post a wanted in the same thread. They are being sold there all the time. :eyebrows:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts