Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Stator issues should not affect ECU/Starting/Spark, unless it was not charging battery at all, but it sounds like you have plenty of cranking power. If stator was an issue, putting a 10A charger directly to the battery would get around that.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
can you check if there is power on the black/white wire - this feeds power to the fuel relay, injectors, and coils. If you dont have volts on this with the ignition and kill switch on that there is a supply issue on this part of the wiring - lets us know and we can go from there....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I will check when i get in from work but from memory there was power showing on the black and white at the coil I teste d

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
i'm sure this feds the fuel relay to so check it there as well. I take it that it does not even prime when the ignition is first switched on? Normally the fuel pump funds for a second or so then stops?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
No although it did prime to start with when i first started messing around with it I can hotwire the pump and get it to work

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
So I have got an american spec ecu now , do i need to make any mods or is it plug and play

21 - 32 of 32 Posts