Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used this filter on their 929? Its the only thing i can find loacaly. It crossed over from the Mobil 1 m1mc-134 . Looked it up on both sites but i know how some ppl swear by the oem filter.

Also, i soaked my new clutch frictions with Mobil 1 10/40 full synthetic (wet clutch motorcycle oil). I read somewhere that i should have used a non synthetic.? Dont really know the truth behind that. I mean , i going to be running that oil anyway.?

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Fram probably are the worst filters out there. Just change everything often and you'll be ok though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I run mobil oil and filters in every thing i own. Just cant find a M1MC-134 local. Wix to me is the next best thing. Just wanted a second opinion. Iv only had the bike for about 3 months, a girl had it before me and burnt the clutch up. So it needs some minor tlc but its about ready to go now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll be getting a wix from now on.I can't imagine a girl on a 929 no wonder she
burnt the clutch up. My wife rides a 250 ninja and she's afraid of it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She was kinda buch tho. Lol . And didnt really seam like she knew alot about the bike. And she said straight up she was scared of it!

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Whenever you purchase a new filter, don't forget to buy some protection for your knuckles so they won't get damaged as you drag them along behind you. :smilebig:
I've got some icons that drag the ground evrytime I help my old lady pick up her bike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts