Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody,

wondering if you could either email me or give me a link to some pics of 929 racebikes; with race body work, not just set up for a track day with tape over headlights etc.

i wanna get an idea of what my bike will look like with race plastics.

ive seen the stuff at hotbodies website but they do not really have a nice side picture of the bike :crying: .

anyone got some pics? or know where some good ones are?

email: [email protected]

just curious :thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just put the body on my new track bike this week. It is Hotbodies. If you plan to get race body check Ebay and the WERA site. I bought the tail and the front fender on Ebay for $35.00 and the uper and lower on the WERA site for $200.00 and it was all ready painted. Bought the bike,body,rearsets,damper,
brake lines, and race tires on the net for a total investment of $3700.00 Bike is an 00 with only 2000 miles on it.
small1.jpg

small2.jpg

small3.jpg

·
Registered
92 Posts
cmz929 said:
Just put the body on my new track bike this week. It is Hotbodies. If you plan to get race body check Ebay and the WERA site. I bought the tail and the front fender on Ebay for $35.00 and the uper and lower on the WERA site for $200.00 and it was all ready painted. Bought the bike,body,rearsets,damper,
brake lines, and race tires on the net for a total investment of $3700.00 Bike is an 00 with only 2000 miles on it.
Which WERA site?

·
Registered
622 Posts
I found an old set of Erion Racing Formula extreme plastics for mine of e bay for 300

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
A bit off topic but we all know it's gonna happen...LTL was it difficult mounting up that F4i front on the 929?
Not really, but the whole front end of my bike was different. I used an F4i (race) fairing bracket, which needed the lower hole redrilled.

I made the 2 brackets down at the lower rear of the upper fairing myself. (flatstock with nuts welded on)

And quite a bit of grinding on the lower to clear in the chain area.

I don't know anything about the 929 gauge fitment, as my display was from my data aq unit. So the dash was my switches (no key) and the small display from it.

Here's a good pic of the dash/bracket.

Oh yeah, I had adjustable clip ons and steering stops on the triples too.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts