Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 929 rear tail section in white that I have as a spare part and am not going to use. I'm asking $20 for it plus shipping. These normally go for at least $80 on ebay so someone take this off my hands please before I just throw it out. I have no need for it and frankly the wifey wants the leftover stuff laying around gone.

It is basically a primer white that is ready to be painted for any color you want.

PM me here if interested.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

·
Registered
845 Posts
Sell it or trade it to bent bike or post it up on the PNWriders forum. Please dont just toss it, I'd take it but I'm down in Puyallup

·
Registered
15 Posts
do you have a paypal account? i will buy it from you if you still have it and we can paypal it.... let me know...also, sorry i dont know how to pm yet

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you have a paypal account? i will buy it from you if you still have it and we can paypal it.... let me know...also, sorry i dont know how to pm yet
post up here giving me your email addy and I can email you there. yes I have paypal... if you want to directly email me my address is gjhobbs82 (at) yahoo dot com

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vville, I'd do it on pnw as a last resort as not a lot of peeps have our bike...

btw what color scheme is your bike?

·
Registered
845 Posts
Black, white & red. But I got an extra tail. Thats why I was saying mabye trade at bent bike like for a discount on gloves or something. I've been to the one up by you once for a seat & the dude hooked me up with a free rear seat.

I often goto the one in Auburn and their pretty cool.

·
Registered
15 Posts
:idunno: is this like a bad part to try to sell or does no one need a rear tail?
sorry i been real busy moving into my first house and its
@#$%ing crazy.. my email is los2380 at yahoo dot com i will email you today and we can go from there... only hard to sell cause not many ppl have our bikes ya know :thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got your email and already replied.. Congrats on the house! I know the feeling of moving in. Serious pain in the ass at times..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not sure.. i believe plastic.. will check when I get home from work.. you prefer either or because if you choose not to, I'll trash it today..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i can get a quote later today/tomorrow. I'm bringing the part with me tomorrow to work to find a box to fit it in and weigh it.

My guess is due to size of tail, prob $10-15 minimum, but no more than $20

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.