Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got 2 rims sanded down ready for painting. let me know if you are interested. $100 plus shipping for both

otherwise $60 ea

may fit 900 and 954. not 100% sure

someone here will know

·
Registered
13 Posts
Are they straight if so let me know how to pay also how much to ship to Canada. Or I can arrange shipping. I would buy front and rear. Thanks GRR929:)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
They are straight and in good shape. I am checking on shipping a little later, I have to weigh them to get exact shipping.

I prefer to sell them as a pair, but since you guys both want different rims, i'll sell them to you as long as you BOTH decide to buy. if one of you backs out, i gotta go with my man GRR929

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bryce and Metal PM sent.
I estimated shipping $35 to do parcel post(it can take up to a month to get there). $55 to canada

$60.00 via express/regular mail. i am going to try to finagle the numbers with the postage calculator to see how i can get it cheaper for both if that's how they end up going.

right now it looks like it would be around $75 for both

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried to do everything i could for shipping on both. Best that I could get was 108.89 USD insured from UPS. it would get there in 4 days.
if bigbrc51 or GRR929 still want them. I will sell them to them because I haven't heard back from bryce yet

·
Registered
283 Posts
can't wait to powder coat these suckers! hmmmm...what color?

thanks...can't wait to get em! i'll post before and after pics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.