Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. It's about that time to replace my 929's air filter and I'm looking for affordable solutions since I'm current broke and in college lol. Well i found this ebay air filter that costs around $20 from a brand called lpmotoparts and I have no idea how to expect this thing to perform. Has anyone heard of this brand before or had any experience with it?

Here's the link: Motorcycle Air Filter for Honda CBR929RR 2000 2001 CBR929 2000 2001 | eBay

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
t normally takes about 7-50 business days to arrive fast all countries. If your item does not arrive on time, please contact us to track it for you.
That is 1 1/2 weeks to 10 weeks.

No experience with this brand but at least they are on Amazon and you won't be waiting for it to arrive which could be weeks.
Amazon.com: Bikemaster Air Filter Honda CBR929RR CBR 929RR 00-01: Automotive

A quick review check does show that some makes and models longer screws are required to close the air box and they are not included but other makes and models it just drops in.

Buy what you want but I'd probably steer clear of anything directly shipped out of China. If it doesn't fit or just very cheaply made, it will cost you more to return it than you paid for it.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Typically the OEM filter (which is the best to use anyway) is only going to run a few bucks more.... trust me when I say the headache you save (and possibly your engine) is very well worth the extra money....

·
Registered
4,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
There you go, OE is well worth the extra few bucks. You know it will fit, you will get it far faster than something coming from China and the biggest reason, you don't need to worry about it falling apart.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
^^^ LIKE :thumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome guys. Thanks for the help :thumb: I'll be ordering the OEM filter. Great source on affordable quality parts! I'll be using it more often.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts