Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I GOT A NEW STATOR COVER FOR MY 929 THAT FITS ON THE MOTOR BUT THE STATOR HAS A LARGER BOLT PATTERN THAN THE NEW COVER, COULD THIS GO TO A 954 OR WHAT DOES THIS GO TO, NEED POSITIVE ANSWER SO I CAN SELL IT, TRYING TO UPLOAD PICS BUT HAVING PROBLEMS, THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I GOT A NEW STATOR COVER FOR MY 929 THAT FITS ON THE MOTOR BUT THE STATOR HAS A LARGER BOLT PATTERN THAN THE NEW COVER, COULD THIS GO TO A 954 OR WHAT DOES THIS GO TO, NEED POSITIVE ANSWER SO I CAN SELL IT, TRYING TO UPLOAD PICS BUT HAVING PROBLEMS, THANKS FOR ANY HELP.
um... a pic would help
go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and upload there. then just pate the link here.

btw, do you really have to use all caps?:hmm:

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
Either the stator or the cover is a 954 item.
If you post pics of both I should be able to tell you which is which.

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
ill put up pics of old cover as soon as i can thanks for help, but it does fit on 929 motor,
I know, the only difference is you can't fit the stators into both covers.
And you can't fit the 954 stator over the 929 rotor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.