Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 929 tach out of a gauge set don't care if the lcd is no good just need the tach to put in mine also need a left as you are sitting on the bike rotor and caliper the dumb ass took it off to make the bike "look" better :thumbd: and they tried to change the gauge face and pulled one of the tach leads off and lost it any one looking to get rid of these parts hit me up

thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
james what I need is the guts of the tach from the face back mine has one of the 2 leads that connect to the board torn off which is very easy to do due to the fact they are small copper wires if yours is good I will take it let me know how we can make this work if you use paypal we can do this easy

globalfastener how much you want for the rotor and caliper also do you have the rotor mount bolts let me know if the price is right we can make this a quick sale

thanks very much you guys

·
Registered
79 Posts
I do have paypal and my email is [email protected]. You're private messaging isn't enabled so I'm not going to ask for your address. Just email me your address so I can tell you how much shipping will be and make a payment to my paypal when you get a chance. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts