Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this forum and looking for some help. im in the process of redoing my 01 929 . i am wanting to do a total tear down, powdercoat the frame and custom paint. i also am in the process of doing the swingarm swap but am a little weary that im doing what is correct. i just got my 02 800 vfr swingarm and am want to do all the grinding and fit before i send to powder coat. im trying to pull the hub assy out of the swingarm but am struggling to get the actual hub assy out of the swingarm. so question 1 is . it appears that the sprocket side of the hub comes off and slides out through the swingarm. is the large nut reverse threads or anything. i cant get it off. after i do get the hub assy out , what is the next step i should do.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Pm me your email and I have a manual for the vfr, it has some picktures and instructions for maintenance and take apart.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
this may be a stupid question. but how do you pm people on this forum, normally you click on there forum name and its in there but i cant find it. my email is [email protected]

PM isn't available until two weeks after joining.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts