Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to clean out some space in my garage so my track wheels have to go.

Front and rear with rotors. I bought the wheels from another member here and the rotors from a member here also. The wheels are straight with only a few minor chips. The rotors are like new. The previous owner removed them from his bike with only 400 miles on them. Does not come with a rear sprocket or cush drive.

The tires are Dunlop 208 GPs and have realistically 1 track day left. Maybe two tops. They have 2 on them right now.

$325 + shipping. I'll deliver within 100 miles or so. These also fit 954s.

PM or reply here if interested.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
leamer628: If someone wants only the wheels and not the rotors I will consider separating. But as of now, not yet.

CBR Riding Fool: Got a PM earlier so you're 2nd in line for them. I don't have time today to package them up and check the sizes/shipping costs but will have it on Tuesday.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Deng Only if these were 954's, I would have picked them up. I'm local too. Looks like their sold though. Good stuff:thumb:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
interested. How much to ship to 90501?
$50 UPS ground.

Deng Only if these were 954's, I would have picked them up. I'm local too. Looks like their sold though. Good stuff:thumb:
Like Red Rider said, they fit a 954 just fine (rotors fit too). You're 3rd in line if Mogolf and CBR Riding Fool don't want em.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I'm only interested in the front wheel, no rotors. I'll get in line

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.