Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi... Having issues with 929 (2001 model) that swings but doesn't start... Any thoughts or suggestions please... Thank you

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi and happy Xmas. Can be a lot of things. Firstly I'd spend a bit of time searching this forum as there are a lot of similar threads that will help you. There are things like whether you have a spark, are the injectors getting power, is there any connection and output from the cam and crank sensors, does the fuel pump run, is the kill switch turned off, is the MIL giving you any codes - these are just a few pointers!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Agree, M/H.

Alongside there being many remedies, and clearly acknowledging our efforts to always help members. I often find it 'unhelpful' when the poster does not offer more in the way of symptoms. Quite clearly, a problem might easier be diagnosed and resolved if we were able to discount, say, fuel, or electronic issues.

As you know, I have a 929 myself, but just don't have a starting point to be able to assist @HOLTZ with any more clarity than you have. I trust he is working through the list and gets his bike going.

Merry Christmas to both of you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts