Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright,

So I am trying to get a nice sounding slip on for my 929rr without having to shell out 300 bucks. I just found this:
CBR900RR Y123 (00-03)

But I have not heard of Viper exhaust.

Second question:

is it possible to remove any of the packing in the stock exhuast to make it have more sound?

My problem is that the bike is too damn quiet.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Viper is ok nohing special but will do a job, if you just want more noise, you can either put a drill through the baffel, or drill out the rivets and force the end of the can off (not easy) and either take some padding out or cut her shorter.... or just look on e-bay for a second hand slip on, they are always coming up....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys thanks for all the feed back. I ended up just purchasing a
Yana Shiki exhaust for the 929rr. I got the red one to match my red and white blade. I will put some pics up soon!!!!! I got a few of when I first got it. Since then I have put on some frame sliders (OMG NO WAY) and an integrated tail to get rid of that nasty stock fender.

My fix for the fender was to mouth the license plate as high as possible (the top is touching the cowl unlock) and cut the rest of the black away with a dremel. Now it looks more BA! Soon as I get the exhaust I will put up all my pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.