Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I wondered about changing the tail end on my 929RR to the tail end of the 954RR. Has anyone had any experience on this? Will the plastics and hardware change over or is the frame different?

I would appreciate any thoughts you may have!

Thank you,
Derek.

·
Registered
148 Posts
its not a direct bolt on, it will take some fab work to the sub frame but it has been done, just do a search and you will find some write ups about it, i do like the look may do it next winter good luck

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, I appreciate any info you find. I might hold off for a bit just due to te funds but I would love to make the swap. Part of me hates to change the bike away from stock at all, she was built just right as she sits, they all are:)

·
Registered
170 Posts
i havent been able to find any comprehensive guides about exactly you would want to do, i did find someone doing an 03 gsxr 1000 tail on a 900rr though. I am definately a fan of the gsxr tails so i may do this swap instead. Anyone have any info on this swap? I am still going to try to find out more about both swaps, ill get back to ya

·
Registered
148 Posts
yeah i like the looks of the gsxr tail, but i like my pure breed Honda, not something i would do, but i would put the 954 tail:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts