Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 01 929 rr with a pc3. and as the moment my exhaust sounds like crap i have a bolt on yoshi r&d. would possibly like a slash cut any suggestions??:idunno:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Ive had: D&D, Two brothers, Art racing, Micron, and Erion. Here is My intake.

D&D- Too loud, draws unwanted attention, sounds good in helmet, good when revving but sounds crappy when going down the road.

Micron_ great power, kinda quiet, quiet when idling, it really takes the RPM get the noise but performs well, and sounds good.

Two brothers- Loud on idle, nice low grumble, louder than micron up until about 6k over that micron is louder.

Art racing- sounds just like a micron but a tad louder at ever rpm. sounds good.

Erion. MAtch made in heaven on a 929. sounds just like it belongs at a race track, on the louder side but nice low tone.

Jardine is another one that sounds good. its louder than 2 bro, Micron, akra,art, but a little quieter than the erion.

I currently have a Micron Full system and I like it. sounds good, I wish it was a little louder but I ride 2up alot and need something a little quieter so the ol lady doesnt need ear plugs, Great performance too. good luck

·
Registered
564 Posts
Sato, Arata...you already have the PC so i would look for a full system. Its like everything else...you get what you pay for...there is a reason these systems cost what they do.

·
Registered
453 Posts
If its power your looking for the Micron Serpent system cant be beat IMO. The 929 was the first bike they ever made Serpents for and they made alot of power. My bike put down 143hp with the map from dynojets website. I have zero airbox mods.

Serpents fit like a glove too. They routed the pipes around the oil filter. You have a straight shot at it.

If you just want better sound while still getting the most power from a slip on then again I have to say go with Micron. There is a website overseas somewhere that tested a bunch of slip ons and the Micron made the most. I think Two Brothers make nice slip ons as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts