Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I have this bike in storage, almost 41,000) miles. I am looking to get rid of it, and wanted to know if $2000 was a fair price? The motor works fine, but tach does not work, and I believe the rotor / brake needs to be replaced. It would be for someone who wants it for parts, or fix it up. But nothing wrong with the motor. Cosmetically, it's not perfect- 41,000 miles does things. Before I post it in the for sale part- I saw it needs a price, and I don't want to offend anyone with a price so I just wanted to get some ideas on pricing it out- it would need to be picked up in northern NJ. Is $2000 too high to start? If anyone has any honest opinions, I would be very grateful. When I do post it of course there will be much more detailed photos, video to show motor is working, everything will be disclosed. I have no idea on what these bikes go for and just want to be fair. Thank you.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Is the front bodywork stock painted or is it aftermarket? The black 93 sells for around 7 grand in great condition with low miles. I don’t think starting at 2 is a bad jumping off point.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the front bodywork stock painted or is it aftermarket? The black 93 sells for around 7 grand in great condition with low miles. I don’t think starting at 2 is a bad jumping off point.
It was originally the black and red model. I don’t recall if it’s an aftermarket piece that he painted or the original part he painted. But I could find out. It was my dad’s bike.
thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello
I have this bike in storage, almost 41,000) miles. I am looking to get rid of it, and wanted to know if $2000 was a fair price? The motor works fine, but tach does not work, and I believe the rotor / brake needs to be replaced. It would be for someone who wants it for parts, or fix it up. But nothing wrong with the motor. Cosmetically, it's not perfect- 41,000 miles does things. Before I post it in the for sale part- I saw it needs a price, and I don't want to offend anyone with a price so I just wanted to get some ideas on pricing it out- it would need to be picked up in northern NJ. Is $2000 too high to start? If anyone has any honest opinions, I would be very grateful. When I do post it of course there will be much more detailed photos, video to show motor is working, everything will be disclosed. I have no idea on what these bikes go for and just want to be fair. Thank you. View attachment 109515 View attachment 109516
Hi,

I'm interested in finding out more about the bike. Can you send full sized photos? Has the bike been down on the left side too? Thanks!

Brian

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a bunch of photos i can send u. If you want to send me your email so you get the full pics etc let me know. The bike did go down once many many years ago-nothing serious, very slight damage. It was fully repaired and went out on rides any chance weather given. If you want again send me your email unless u just want me to post the pics here. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a bunch of photos i can send u. If you want to send me your email so you get the full pics etc let me know. The bike did go down once many many years ago-nothing serious, very slight damage. It was fully repaired and went out on rides any chance weather given. If you want again send me your email unless u just want me to post the pics here. Thanks.
Thanks! Please send the photo's to [email protected]

Or just post them somewhere where I can view them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Magazine quality photography...I like the one of the left controls. What rig are you using if you don't mind me asking.
Good luck with sale that is a nice bike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Magazine quality photography...I like the one of the left controls. What rig are you using if you don't mind me asking.
Good luck with sale that is a nice bike
A friend of mine took them for me- he used a Nikon d500. He said thank u for the compliment it made his day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts