Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello....

Since I can't afford a new blade, but still want the sharp tail look of the newer bikes, what are my options? has anyone come across any sites or companies that make such upgrades?? i'm wondering if i should spend the winter making my own tail with the aid of a spare subframe, but I am willing to purchase something if it's avail... I found something I liked on Airtech's site, it's the NSR replica tail, looks sorta good but need better pics than those that they provide, i'd post a link but I don't wanna break any rules here.

can anyone help out?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Chindian said:
Hello....

Since I can't afford a new blade, but still want the sharp tail look of the newer bikes, what are my options? has anyone come across any sites or companies that make such upgrades?? i'm wondering if i should spend the winter making my own tail with the aid of a spare subframe, but I am willing to purchase something if it's avail... I found something I liked on Airtech's site, it's the NSR replica tail, looks sorta good but need better pics than those that they provide, i'd post a link but I don't wanna break any rules here.

can anyone help out?

They have an undertail at www.Devilbikes.com or www.Eurobikes.com that will fit the the 900RR. I have seen them, and they look nice. If you want a whole LED kind of thing...I would check out www.libertek.com they make some nice things, and will do custom work for you. maybe with some fab you can make just what you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts