Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, can anyone help iv been after this part for ages. It needs to be intact please no cracks and all holes inplace place. Plus the 2 loop pieces that the side fairings clip onto. I have a lock mechanism already. I believe years 92- early 95 will fit aswell. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Hey, can anyone help iv been after this part for ages. It needs to be intact please no cracks and all holes inplace place. Plus the 2 loop pieces that the side fairings clip onto. I have a lock mechanism already. I believe years 92- early 95 will fit aswell. Cheers.
what now??? I may have it...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Be bloody ideal if you have mate. Is it in good condition, not bothered about colour or scratches jst cracks and bits missing. How much do you require.

·
Registered
190 Posts
This piece is next to impossible to find I decided to go with a tail swap and give up on dwindling one. Good luck finding one!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
This piece is next to impossible to find I decided to go with a tail swap and give up on dwindling one. Good luck finding one!
just the tail peace??? there all over!:idunno: I have the whole backend for sale, so I'm sure I have it, whatever it is he's looking for...

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
The flat piece that the lock mount in or the part that wraps the taillight

·
Registered
190 Posts
Believe he is talkinng about the lock cowl since he said he has the lock just not the cowl. Like I said impossible to find. Might try and email ozzy fairings and see if they could send you just that piece they are a vendor here and they have always gotten back to me on quotes super fast

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All good fellas, but thanks for your help. I managed to find a guy on eBay who was selling all his fairing but managed to get him to split it. I keep thinking of doing a tail swap but I real like the early rear end. Iv gone for the streetfighter look aswell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts