Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

93CBR900RR - Motor Blown :(

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  DALE3GONE2001 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a great looking bike that I have had for many many years now, that I need to get rid of, only problem is that fact that shes blown. I was cruising 100+ with some buddies behind me and I heard something pop. Next thing I know I was covered with some hot liquid, so I grabbed the clutch lever, hit the kill switch and held on. Got a little squirrely but never went down thank god. Anyway, once I finally got stopped, I found out that myself, the swing arm, back tire and etc, was all coverd with oil. Upon further inspection, there was a nice hole, along with about a 2-3" hole in the back of the motor. Once I got it home, I checked to see if it was locked up and to my amazement, it still fired up and ran, but she sounded rough. I need to get my daughter a small car to drive, so I dont have the $$$ to put back in to the bike at this time. I know its an old bike, but it is still in very good shape, other than the motor. I DO NOT WANT TO PART OUT, I am willing to trade for a small car for my daughter or I will take $1500 for the bike like it is. If you want more pics or have questions or anything, please email me at thekennedy1123@bellsouth.net. Thank you!

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.