Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 CBR 900rr and I am looking at getting an aftermarket can for my bike, any recommendations on make and model? Which ones to avoid? I am hoping to find a used one, my budget is not much unfortunatly. Do I need to rejet it as well?If so, how do i know what ones to get? I already have a Vance and Hines powerpak in it, will it need to be adjusted?

Thanks

·
Registered
554 Posts
I've had a Two Brothers on my 94, and an Erion, now has a V&H SS2R. They were all good exhausts and all sounded good. You will know if you need rejetting after you install it. Buying an aftermarket exhaust doesn't necessarily mean you have to rejet. I'd invest in a full system. Slipons won't help your power out, only good for the sound.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was lucky enough to pick up a used Hindle pipe that will bolt right on to my stock exhaust. I am more after the sound at this point, the 900 has plenty of speed for me :smilebig: . I am going to try it without rejetting it, hopefully i will get lucky and won't have to rejet, and hopefully it isn't too loud, I live in a subdivision...:D

Thanks for the advice!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts