Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
yes, :thumb: but you will need to keep the spacers from your f3 and deal with having to find 16 inch tires.

-jh

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Metzler M1 Sportec and the Bridgestone 014 both come in 16"

I've used them as a beginner at the track and never had a problem with traction there or on the street.

But some folks are picky with tire choices (read: they only buy pilot powers or whatever) so keep that in mind. There arent alot of 16 inch tire choices.

-jh

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info. i want the same wheel i have now. is there any other cbr wheel that will fit a 95 f3?

·
Registered
32 Posts
VFR750 , maybe CBR400 (dont know if you got that one there?) Later CBR600s up to 1998. Maybe others cause that wheel was pretty generic at the time

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
VFR750 , maybe CBR400 (dont know if you got that one there?) Later CBR600s up to 1998. Maybe others cause that wheel was pretty generic at the time
:plus1: on the VFR.... although I dont think the later (or newer) 600's will fit properly.

Good luck finding an F3 front rim.... us 900RR owners are fighting for the same thing to convert our front wheels.

If I sell my bike I may sell the f3 front rim seperately.

-jh

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well not going to labour a small point (plus I might be wrong:rolleyes: ) but the F3 was pretty much the same bike from 95-98.New bike was 99. As far as I know no reason to believe the wheel wont work in those years.....plus Ive got 3 of em;) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts