Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Ive just fitted a full micron system to my 954 and although I couldn't feel it much on the road, the dyno guy said it was running rough at low revs and had eratic fuel demands in that area. I think the same problem existed in standard trim as another dyno guy complained about the same thing when he mapped the standard bike.

I did a track day

I gave it back and he played with the throttle position centre, then had the injectors cleaned(which changed the fuel demands requiring mapping again) The problem still persists, but less so. @3k with 40% throttle it's ok, but 60% or more and the engine stutters.

The exhaust valve is obviously gone and so too is the flap in the airbox. The rest of the bike is standard and showing no faults.

Has anyone else had similar?

·
Registered
14 Posts
well i had problems with the servo , so i removed the servo, the airbox flap , and the htev , i get the stutter but from 5.3k to almost 7k , i just hope someone could have a solution.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i had problems with the servo , so i removed the servo, the airbox flap , and the htev , i get the stutter but from 5.3k to almost 7k , i just hope someone could have a solution.
How did you remove the HTEV? Did you use a straight through pipe?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I now realise what an FPR is, soz, never seen the acronym. Just checked it, it's not dripping petrol from the vacuum conection anyway. Maybe it's still faulty. When I saw the thread I was immediately convinced that was the problem, it fits the symptoms.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts