Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased a lowering link for my 954 but never got around to doing it. the link is brand new in package never used. asking $90 if any 1 is interested. this link for this bike is hard to come by now in days parts are becoming harder to find as time goes by. jus let me know if any 1 is interested. i have pics if u want me to send also...:patriot:

·
Registered
19 Posts
hmmmm thats defiantly food for thought. mine will be here mid week. i will be rather unhappy if that happens. i am an avid drag racer and i ride my bike for the way it was built, balls to the wall 100%. we will see about the quality of their work. did they do any sort of a refund for you?

·
Registered
946 Posts
yes, I sent a pic of the broken link showing obviously CAST type of aluminum and they refunded my money. They were actually very nice about it. I wouldnt think Pingle would sell something like that but I'm always weary about things that seem too cheap. I searched everywhere (cept obviously Pingle, or maybe they did not have then at the time) and could not find a link for my 929 for less then (if I remember right) $150. The one I ended up with and most I found lowered the bike 2-3 inches. I had to have it cut and rewelded to give me a one inch drop. Always the hard way with me ALWAYS the hard way :eek:(

·
Registered
946 Posts
Side note I noticed this in a nother thread but I would think if you knew someone was selling something that you saw somewhere cheaper maybe you should PM them about it and they can decide if they want to change their price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.