Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a new 954 seat cowl from targa painted silver and black includes all mounting hardware. I also have a front and rear steel sprockit also new in the box 16T and the rear is 42T The rear is coated black.

I'm asking $150 shipped for the cowl and $40 shipped for the front and rear or i'd be willing to trade for a bolt on can, levers, rearsets, 929 cowl, or just whatever. Feel free to email me for pics [email protected]

I would like a Erion front nose piece willing to trade plus cash on my side

·
Registered
303 Posts
Figured I'd let you know the sprocket shown is a 16 tooth, just so you have no discrepancies in the sale after the fact. :)

Wish it was a 15/45 or 44 package!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I don't have a pad but I might be able to get one and I do still have it. I will take $80 shipped because it doesn't fit my bike and there is no need for it to be sitting around my house

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I looked and I have no clue where to buy just the pad. Unless I have one made with snaps on the back and drill some holes and I don't know how much that would cost

·
Registered
148 Posts
sorry dont need any of your parts but was looking at your bike pic & was wondering what pipe that is you have & should the upper fairing neer the windsheild have some red&white, just curios i have erion also but was crashed by previos owner, anyway nice bike

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was an art exhaust can. I cut it down and coated it with high temp header enamel and yes it should have red and white graphics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.