Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...I have a 2003 954 w/ a jardine RT-One bolt-on exhaust. I was wondering if I can just buy the headers now that I have some money and make it a full system....or is there more needed cause the h-valve(or whatever honda thingy is called)? Does it just mean I need to remove the h-valve or whatever that is? Also, would it be worth putting the full system on? I do have a PCIII USB so I can map it.....any ideas what kinda gains/losses I'll get?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Nope, you can't turn a slip-on into a full system. Sell your slip-on and put the $$$ towards the full system. I have no idea what kind of gains the Jardine gives. The full systems of choice around here are Arata and Hindle, both of which give good gains with a properly mapped PowerCommander.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hellfire666 said:
Okay...I have a 2003 954 w/ a jardine RT-One bolt-on exhaust. I was wondering if I can just buy the headers now that I have some money and make it a full system....or is there more needed cause the h-valve(or whatever honda thingy is called)? Does it just mean I need to remove the h-valve or whatever that is? Also, would it be worth putting the full system on? I do have a PCIII USB so I can map it.....any ideas what kinda gains/losses I'll get?

Thanks
Won't work but there is always the $130 option for the eliminator... :evilaugh: Good option for those of us who already have the bolt on but want the gains similar to the full system without dishing out another $600 +..

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VA929RR said:
Won't work but there is always the $130 option for the eliminator... :evilaugh: Good option for those of us who already have the bolt on but want the gains similar to the full system without dishing out another $600 +..

Can anyone further explain this "Eliminator" option and what kinda gain differences there are between that and a slip......and a full system?

Thanks

·
Registered
252 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts