Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I believe if you take off the windscreen you will find 2 small black boxes behind the instrument panel. One of these is your flasher relay, can't remember which side it is on, but listen for the blink-blink sound.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I believe if you take off the windscreen you will find 2 small black boxes behind the instrument panel. One of these is your flasher relay, can't remember which side it is on, but listen for the blink-blink sound.
That's on the 929.
The 954 though is inside the instrument cluster apprently.
I don't even know if it's replaceable but it's pretty easy to take it off and have a look.

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
That's on the 929.
The 954 though is inside the instrument cluster apprently.
I don't even know if it's replaceable but it's pretty easy to take it off and have a look.
It is in the instrument cluster, and no, you can,t get at it. There is a way Of cutting and splicing wires from outside the instruments but I decided not to, so i fitted resistors.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
It is in the instrument cluster, and no, you can,t get at it. There is a way Of cutting and splicing wires from outside the instruments but I decided not to, so i fitted resistors.
So it's actually soldered into the circuit board?

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
I don't know about soldered or not, but I was told it's part of the panel and you can't get at it.

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
I put LED indicators on and the flash rate was to fast.;)
Why couldn't they be like the 929s or the Hornets? I had small LED indicators on the Hornet when i got her, as soon as I played with the front (had to replace them with smaller ones - although the front were not LEDs) she started flashing too quick. £20 later, (flasher was under the seat) and she is all MOT legal. :crap:

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
ah!!:rolleyes: haha... great minds think alike macca :thumb:
So they say mate. ;) Whats this I hear you are going all plastic.:huh:
I have a full set of red in the garage from Rhonda #1.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
So they say mate. ;) Whats this I hear you are going all plastic.:huh:
I have a full set of red in the garage from Rhonda #1.
oh, well thanks for telling me NOW!!!:rotfl: yeah i literally just got all the last panels through yesterday, got the front on, and it looks ****ing spunkalicious!! i got the whole lot with the headlight for £560... :idunno: lotta money, but i wanted to do it... :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
oh, well thanks for telling me NOW!!!:rotfl: yeah i literally just got all the last panels through yesterday, got the front on, and it looks ****ing spunkalicious!! i got the whole lot with the headlight for £560... :idunno: lotta money, but i wanted to do it... :thumb:
That's pretty good buying with the headlight.:thumb: They're hard to find over here.
You would'nt want mine as they all have road rash.:crap:

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fighter wiring- can be a minefield , but was wired by someone sensible methinks. Sussed it! but not without the input of You guys :)-------thx all.
seems to be heat related at least I know where to go now:eyebrows::thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts