Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '02 954 with approximately 23,000 miles on the motor. Bike has chrome wheels, MIG carbon fiber exhaust, and other minor add-ons. Front end needs to be replaced as the forks are severely bent. Minor scuffs and scratches on fairings. $1500 obo takes it all. Will probably need to be picked up.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I can sell you a set of stock forks for cheap and you can keep the bike if you like.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
If you were over here in the UK I'd have probably taken her off your hands!

Good Luck with the sale :thumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just trying to get it out of the garage at this point. Too many toys, not enough time. I'm not ready to part it out quite yet, but I'll start another thread if I do.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I'm just trying to get it out of the garage at this point. Too many toys, not enough time. I'm not ready to part it out quite yet, but I'll start another thread if I do.
So buy my stock forks for retarded cheap .... make it ridable and sell it for a bunch more. Working/riding bikes sell much faster!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the forks alone were the problem, I probably would. I just don't have the time to pull it apart and see what all is in need of repair.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Please part out...would love to take the headlight harness off your hands. PM me if you can make that happen...thanks!

·
Banned
645 Posts
Man killer deal. And yea u could prob make tons more parting it out. Hell sell the rims alone for 400 or so. Wiring harness for around 100, headlight for 100, fairings for 500 or so, sub frame 100,rear sets 100. Motor if it's good for 900 or so. Hell thats way more than asking price, I dont need parts myself but you could make a killing. Youd would have it torn down in the way yes but man they would go quick. And Sorry for the rant but yea lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.