Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who still makes a full exhaust for the 954? I have not really been able to find one. I believe Hindle still makes one, but have not had much luck finding one of those either. I am going to build a custom underbelly if I cant find a decent full exhaust.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2001 CBR 929 RR Erion Racing Full Exhaust System | eBay

Full Hindle Exhaust CBR954RR New RARE | eBay

Honda CBR929 CBR954 Bolt on Slip on Exhaust by Tiforce | eBay

not sure who still makes them but your best bet would probably be to try n get ahold of manufacturers direct. like erion and akra n see if they have anything or make them. getting pretty hard to find these days.
I am actually looking for something new. I ended up finding a full Yoshimura but comes with a stainless muffler and I was hoping for a carbon fiber one.

Honda CBR 954 954RR Yoshimura RS3 RACING Full Exhaust System with Stainless Steel Headers

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
thats not a bad price at all. i know a guy that runs the full yosh on his 929 race bike and he likes it pretty well.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys noticed it said "not available", right?
Yup now I do Mr. Buzzkillington. It looks like a custom underbelly exhaust is on the horizon. Gotta do a full rebuild on the engine first this winter and then I will be able to do the exhaust. Something like this but without the htev.

But with these tips.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry to drag this up but it's not that old a thread. Hindle are have started selling the full low rise system again. Part number CBR929SS. It's around $575 plus whatever muffler you want. I got this price direct from Hindle this week. It'll fit the 929 and the 954. Hope that's useful to someone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts