Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know other pedals that will fit the 954 axle and are longer then VFR 800:s? I have at the moment the VFR 800 pedal but it's way too short whit the Valter Moto rearsets i have. I read that a pedal from RC30/RC45 and other VFR:s should fit and Blackbirds allso but can't find anywhere lengths of them. Probably any pedal from Honda will fit as long as it's bended out like the VFR pedal and has little more length.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
CBR1100 Blackbird lever fits, approximately 110 mm long, it's probably the same part as the VFR800 though.
Yes. Same part number. I bought a used YZ250 pedal that will be extended 6 cm:s. I'm allso going to try to turn the linkage other way and spacing the linkage shaft little outwords so that i have an other option if the travel of the pedals movement comes too long extended.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Just use the shift pedal and linkage you got with your Valter Moto rearsets, and simply flip the shift arm at the engine case from below the shift shaft to above - everything fits, you have race pattern shift, and can adjust the pedal height using the standard Valter Moto linkage...

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just use the shift pedal and linkage you got with your Valter Moto rearsets, and simply flip the shift arm at the engine case from below the shift shaft to above - everything fits, you have race pattern shift, and can adjust the pedal height using the standard Valter Moto linkage...
The Valter Moto rearsets i have are at least 10 years old (only adjustable to 4 positions) and use the oem linkage shaft which can't be flipped. The swingarm mount prevents it on 929/954. I have new separate uniball joints for the oem shaft and i'm going to get the oem shift arm modified so that i can flip it but it needs a spacer and new arm where i can attach the uniball. I will just use the bores from the oem arm because those i can't get made cheap. It needs to come further out so the shaft won't hit the swingarm bracket. Like on these:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts