Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone else out there has some difficulty putting the kick stand down, either while still sitting on the bike, or while holding the bike from the side, but I always end up searching for that little ball on the end of that "feeler rod", and it always seems to be too far forward, etc, etc. So I added this little mod and it is soooooo much better. A simple 5/16 rod bought from the hardware store and welded between the base of the stand and the "feeler rod". Now my heel or toe goes straight to the stand and I can kick it down without having to search for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
phobiaphobe said:
I think your motorcycle is too clean. You need to ride it more.
LOL....and I was almost ashamed to post these pics because the bike is so dirty!!! It has not been cleaned in months. The weather has turned warm here (finally) and I was planning on cleaning it this weekend.....and then riding it!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
allred said:
LOL....and I was almost ashamed to post these pics because the bike is so dirty!!! It has not been cleaned in months. The weather has turned warm here (finally) and I was planning on cleaning it this weekend.....and then riding it!!
Could you make mine look that dirty? :p

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Nice idea. :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts