Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to put my mirrors to use but have had no luck. I have also had no luck finding someone who still sells mirror extenders(extensions, spacer, risers, etc). Any suggestions of where to get either extensions or longer mirrors?

Thanks,
-Robert

·
Registered
612 Posts
Ive seen the 1" extenders go for $20 a pair on Ebay.com Personally, I have removed mine and gone with the CRG barend mirror. The lanesplitter can be found at bevelheaven.com and gives you a much better view behind you than the stockers do. Good luck.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Sorry about that...I thought he still made them... :idunno:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
That's too bad. Richie has made some nice stuff in the past like mirror plates and rear set risers...I've bought his products and can(could) highly recommend him.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Trying to delve into the fog that is my memory, but I'm sure that I remember reading that the mirror stalks off a current model VFR will swap straight onto a 954 - same fittings both ends but are slightly longer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i have seen someone cut the mirror from the base and use a piece of pvc pipe and silicone to make the mirrors longer. then paint the pvc pipe black to match.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
jluu6r said:
i have seen someone cut the mirror from the base and use a piece of pvc pipe and silicone to make the mirrors longer. then paint the pvc pipe black to match.
You got to be freakin kidding. :huh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts