Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone think this can be done?
The headlights and tail light look more aggressive on the 954 vs 929.
I know the rear would take a little customization, but what about the front?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Anyone think this can be done?
The headlights and tail light look more aggressive on the 954 vs 929.
I know the rear would take a little customization, but what about the front?
Can Be Done it was in Cycle World or Cycle News like a month ago I will try to find the article and let you know exactly where it was.

But I believe it would be much easier to mold the 929 Upper fairing to fit the 954 headlight and the tail section to fit the 954 taillight using saw, dremel, bondo and/or fiberglass. Also cheaper.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can Be Done it was in Cycle World or Cycle News like a month ago I will try to find the article and let you know exactly where it was.

But I believe it would be much easier to mold the 929 Upper fairing to fit the 954 headlight and the tail section to fit the 954 taillight using saw, dremel, bondo and/or fiberglass. Also cheaper.

That is an option...
I'm also going to search for the article you mentioned. Thanks!

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
if you can make up some brackets it shouln't be too difficult to get the fairings and headlight to match up. hardest part of that would be getting the headlight in correctly. the tail I believe you have to modify the subframe.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
It's not even close to the same so it won't bolt right up, but I think with fabrication it can be done. I think someone on this site fit the tailpiece, but I believe it involved welding on a different subframe.

·
Registered
42 Posts
has anyone by chance found that thread that would show the simplist way in order to swap the 954 head peace over to the 929...i like my 929 but it would be much better off with the 954 headlight...let me know, thanx

·
Registered
54 Posts
only way it will work is with the 954 sides, i had a 929 with 954 upper light sides tail, it looked cool but i hated it after i changed it. the 929 shit looks great, all u have to do is make littel brackets from the side of the frame for the sides. its not hard at all. upper stay and headlight harness wroks also.

good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts