Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need the extra cash and I gotta clear out space in my storage unit and garage!!

My loss your gain!!

Catalyst Composite Track Plastics
All but the lower have been drilled and mounted. (Just never got around to tracking her)
**Drilled to factory mounting points**
**Primed and ready for paint**

$200 plus shipping

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
OEM tail section (Titanium / Black)
**Almost all rash is on the decals so it's perfect for stripping and repainting**

$75 SHIPPED

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
03' 954 Engine : This was the original motor in my bike. I ran into trasmission issues and replaced the motor. I did pull the motor apart and inspect it. No additional damage but transmission was worn out. The cases are currently split but I have all the pieces minus the transmission to put it all back together. Motor ran flawless untill the trans issue.

This is the original motor out of my 2003 CBR 954RR. It has 29K on the clock. I took meticulous care of this engine while it was in the bike as I worked at a few bike shops and had access to time and materials. Full syn. oil changes every 2000 miles, both recommended vlave checks completed, dyno tuned ect ect. When I ran into transmission issues while on a trip to deals gap I trailered the bike back home and removed the engine from the bike. The engine was broken down just far enough to remove and inspect the transmission. The transmission dogs were found to be worn out and since I had access to another 954 engine I decided to swap engines rather then replace the transmission and rebuild the motor.

With all that being said the top of the motor was never taken apart. Valve cover, gasket, head, pistons, crank ect ect ect have NOT been removed or tampered with in any way. This engine has not run in just over 2 years but had absolutly no issues other then the transmission. I have every single bolt and part needed to put it back together minus the transmission. The only piece I ahev ever swaped off of it is the stator cover as I recently had a slow speed wreck which scratched the cover on my current motor. The motor will come with the scratched cover but it does NOT leak and is not cracked.

I personally recommend that who ever does purchase this engine does a complete inspection just to make sure nothing is out of place, no little bits or peices have fallen into the motor kinda thing. Again ... to the best of my knowledge all the potential buyer need do is put a good transmission in and assemble the motor.

$290 plus shipping (Average shipping from what I have looked at is about $200 give or take so take that into consideration. I am not interested in eating any fees associated with shipping this motor to include shipping/packing materials)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang...sucks you have to sell but thats a great deal on everything, GL with sale
No big deal .. I just need the room and need a little extra cash to pay off some more debt. I've decided this year to be debt free by full on riding season!!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey JohnnySpeed954........

I shot you a PM on your fairings, never heard back from ya, let me know if you're interested.
I got it ... getting everything boxed up and I'll shoot you the shipping quote they give me. Will prolly be this weekend due to my work hours.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TAIL FARING SOLD!!

PENDING SALE ON MOTOR!!

POSSIBLE PENDING SALE ON TRACK FARINGS (provided shipping works out for buyer)

Will update soon!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still waiting on shipping quote.......PM with quote if you get it, if I don't hear back I'll assume you busy with work.
SHYT ... sorry bro. I forgot all about the track plastics. I promise to haev you a quote by this weekend. I've been stuck doing open to close at my work so I've had no time to really do anything.

I apologize!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.