Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It hasn't caused me much grief (yeah right) but it's a constant annoyance that my blade doesn't have a pass light.

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, it's the button on the left control set that on contact flashes highbeam, usually helpful to give it a squeeze when you're about to overtake :eyebrows: or warn an oncoming vehicle ;) et cetera.

Why on Io doesn't the 954 have one? Whenever I want to give the lights a flash I have to move my grip and manually click the highbeam button.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
how strange - my UK 2002 version had this, but I know the 2003 model the switches had been changed so the main lights are always on.

Perhaps you can get some switches from a UK, Jap, or other country model and swap them (if the wirings the same that is!)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got a switch to put the highbeam on permanently, the pass light only engages highbeam while you've got the button held down. Hence, handy for quick flashes.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
That’s exactly what I mean, just a push button at the front of the LH switch gear. I can’t see why they would do away with this in any country, but we certainly have them on UK bikes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts