Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale... Race Plastics from my 2002 Honda CBR 954... I think these may fit the 929 also but you're the expert on that one... or maybe someone on the site could give that info... I'm looking to get $350 plus ship and paypal fee's... Shipping is going to be quite expensive prolly 80-100 bucks... if you're very serious let me know and I can box them up and get a more deffinitive price... But please don't waste my time and effort if you're not ready to buy... I've gotta go buy a huge bag of peanuts at about 35 bucks to box them up and take a ton of time to do it... Fender is also included it's race glass also and black I just didn't pull it out when i took the pics...

eMail for info [email protected]

$350 plus shipping and paypal fee's... I will debate offers...

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no love for the race plastics? these are for the track so in the event you wreck at the track pushin it you don't mess up you pretty stock stuff at 500 bucks per panel give or take a few bucks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LoL... it costs me more to drive to Orlando than shipping would be... Big trucks not good on gas... but shipping to you might be cheaper since it's so close... shoot me an email with your address and i'll come up with a price...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks... any interest? They are on ebay this week first week of june! if anyone feel's better about bidding rather than buying outright...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.