Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive noticed in some galleries that some 954's have a black graphic/sticker on the tail piece rather than the single colour red tailpiece with just the "cbr" graphic.

any way mine doesnt and i want one (like in this attach)! :crying:

does anyone know if its a graphoc/sticker you can purchase or if it was just on different spec 954's :idunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
bregazzi said:
Ive noticed in some galleries that some 954's have a black graphic/sticker on the tail piece rather than the single colour red tailpiece with just the "cbr" graphic.

does anyone know if its a graphoc/sticker you can purchase or if it was just on different spec 954's :idunno:

You can check ronayers.com. Pretty sure they have em. I took mine off my sil/blk 954, looks way better. I don't know why they put a white one on the sil/blk bikes. There's really no white on the bike at all.

Dano

·
Registered
103 Posts
bregazzi said:

I think the different graphics are because your bike is a European version, and the one in the picture is a US version.

·
Registered
441 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
You can check ronayers.com. Pretty sure they have em. I took mine off my sil/blk 954, looks way better. I don't know why they put a white one on the sil/blk bikes. There's really no white on the bike at all.

Dano
I think it's white because it's considered a number plate area. :idunno: I hope your real good at putting stickers on if you try it. It's a PIA and you can ruin them real easy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah good point considering ill have to order them from the US if i b*llocks them up ... which is likely !

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If i sent some money to a "fireblades.org member " in the US would anyone consider ordering and posting the graphics for me as i cant find any availability to the UK.

Obviously i would not expect you to fund the purchase until all the money i send is cleared and available in your account?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts