Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved my right hand switch gear to adjust it and fastened it back up , it does not spring back now the 2 casings appear to be ok any suggestions

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
the controls arent meant to be adjusted. the clip on bar has a small hole and the switch housing has a pin that goes into the hole. maybe im not clear on what you mean by adjust it.

most likely its something simple, my advice would be to take is back apart, make sure its lined up and the pin is in its place and check for something binding not allowing the throttle to return.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kev, I feel a bit embarrassed, I think Suzuki and Honda have a little locating pin/key that locates into a small hole in the handle bars, I have put pro taper contours on my blade (CR High) so obliviously the switch gear/throttle is not seating right, 1/8th drill bit job done.

Leslie

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Kev, I feel a bit embarrassed, I think Suzuki and Honda have a little locating pin/key that locates into a small hole in the handle bars, I have put pro taper contours on my blade (CR High) so obliviously the switch gear/throttle is not seating right, 1/8th drill bit job done.

Leslie
happy you sorted it out leslie. : )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts