Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just put the deposit down on a run out deal on Blades here in Aus. $14990 on the road. That's about $7000Usd. is that good even for over there?

I'm getting a Blue one. Is blue an option there?

Cheers from Tassy

Nigel

·
Registered
76 Posts
To the .org Bennie
Congrats on you bike purhcase you will love it!
Another Aussie to the site and down in tassie
Great roads but a little wet some times!
when do you pick her up?

welcome again
Coxy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pick him (Bennie) up in earlie December. Fingers crossed for toy run!! Straight from Japan. And yes, sometimes wet, but when it's dry it's bike heaven on earth. ;-)

·
Registered
705 Posts
That's a great deal on a brand new one! Congrats, you'll love it! You want to trade the blue plastic and tank for sil/blk?.....Didn't think so, that's a cool color scheme.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Bennie Da Blade : Just put the deposit down on a run out deal on Blades here in Aus. $14990 on the road. That's about $7000Usd. is that good even for over there?
Sounds like a great deal to me.

Welcome to the .org!  

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
That's a pretty smokin deal man. I love the blue...but nooooo we don't get that color here, not fair.

to the .org

Dano

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Wonderful, another Aussie. What are we, the friggin AMA?!

Just kidding, welcome to Fireblades.org!

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Welcome, and you 'done good' on that deal. Is this your first Bike?

Oh, and when you get it, would you please send me the Honda paint code?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcomes Gentle Folk.

Not first bike. Been on and off for 20 years. Selling SuziII to get Blue Blade. 1995 GSXR1100WS Full yosh, jets etc etc etc.

Thought there might be something about colour in the brochure but no luck, sorry. Remind me when I take delivery in Dec.

Cheers

·
Registered
728 Posts
Thats a great deal. I just paid more than that in the States for a 2003 954 with 4,600 miles. It did have an Erion pipe, PCIIIr, Vortex frame sliders, and a smoked windscreen though.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Welcome to da org, Bennie Da Blade! And yes, $7k here would be unheard of for a brand new 954 - ya done good son.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts