Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone turned their 954 into a streetfighter ?
if so where do you get parts ? headlights,speedo,brackets etc in the US?
anybody got pics ?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I can't post pics on here, and I suck at the internet, so will someone post some for me if I email them? The pics I have aren't great, but I can take some more when it stops raining.

Thanks,
Jesse

·
Banned
11 Posts
mine is Streetfightered, but would love to also see those pics and know what all you did to it. I don't have guages on it at all, but would LOVE a speedo on it to know how fast I'm goin! everything else I think I've got covered!

here's my email: [email protected]

a short list of what I've done to it so far:
FullThrottleIns.net billet triple clamp with risers for 1-1/8" bars(on its way soon)
Hyperpro RSC
PowersBikeWorx crash cage
Sick Innovations round 12 bar
RedChrome Wheels
Pro-Taper bars
Acerbis Cyclops DOT approved headlight

heres what else its gettin:
House of Kolor paint
50 tooth rear Geared steel sprocket
handbrake

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
yeah, that's a little bit too "Mad Max" for me...lol...but it does demand attention.
I don't mind a nice looking street fighter, but this one just doesn't look "finished". Interesting swap on the front end though.

I don't like the "customs' either (the ones buried in chrome with headlights off a Klingon Bird of Prey etc.).

·
Registered
19 Posts
The Mad Max look is fantastic. I even rattle-canned my old sick-dog CX500 with some heat-resistant grill paint and bolted a belt-fed ammunition canister on the back for hauling a six of bottled beer now and then. Ahhh...pre-crazy Mel Gibson, once you were great.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts